****PLEASE BE ADVISED*****
If you live in a CA, DL or TS postcode or North of these, standard carriage charges differ please call us for a postal quote!
Tongue and Groove Effect Horizontal panels are a mainstay of our premium panels range. They feature a mortice and tenon jointed frame for extra strength while the infill is constructed using Tongue and Groove Effect boards in a horizontal direction.
- Panels are 1830mm wide, with heights of 0.9m to 1.8m
- Top and bottom rails 70 x 51mm and sides 45 x 51mm
- Panels are 51mm Thick.
- The centre of the panel is given additional support with one or two 70mm wide rails depending on the fence height.
- Stainless steel fixings are used throughout for longer life
- Morticed and tenoned frame for extra strength
- Centre rail(s) for additional support
- All timber is planed all round
If you need a narrower panel to complete your fence, it is fine to cut a panel to the correct size on site.
We recommend using 6 screws per panel or 12 per panel if using capping rails plus an additional 4 per gravel board. 60mm, stainless steel, self-drilling countersunk screws are available in packs of 100 or 200 to secure panels to posts. Panels should be screwed to the posts to secure the fence run.
Detailed instructions on how to install panel fencing on slotted posts are available.
The 25-year manufacturers guarantee on the panels is only applicable if they have gravelboards below or are raised above the ground by 50mm, if they are in contact with any soil they won’t be covered. The posts and gravelboards are perfectly fine to be placed in ground contact. There are links on our website to our recommended installation instructions, showing how the panels, posts and gravelboards should be installed correctly. (subject to their terms & conditions.)