****PLEASE BE ADVISED*****
If you live in a CA, DL or TS postcode or North of these, standard carriage charges differ please call us for a postal quote!
Palisade is a classic design of garden fencing, also known as picket fencing.
- All panels are 1.83m wide
- Pales are 22mm x 75mm nominal section planed to finish at 19mm thick.
- Pale tops are machined.
- Each panel is backed by two 2ex 100 x 38mm cant rails Cant is the difference in elevation (height) between the two edges. Water will run off the rail, both fully planed.
- Panels are 57mm thick.
- The fence should be erected 50mm above ground level to allow for weeding.
- Palisade is also known as picket fencing.
The 25-year manufacturers guarantee on the panels is only applicable if they have gravelboards below or are raised above the ground by 50mm, if they are in contact with any soil they won’t be covered. The posts and gravelboards are perfectly fine to be placed in ground contact. There are links on our website to our recommended installation instructions, showing how the panels, posts and gravelboards should be installed correctly. (subject to their terms & conditions.)